- Create and maintain a network of organizations and offices implementing crime, interpersonal and sexual violence prevention education on campus
- Facilitate regularly scheduled campus-wide training opportunities to enhance knowledge of interpersonal violence
- Provide skill development opportunities on how to respond as a prosocial bystander and provide support to individuals that have been impacted by interpersonal violence
- Provide prevention education on domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and sexual violence
- Empower individuals with a sense of purpose and responsibility to co-create a safer community
- Discuss the intersection of substance use, interpersonal violence, and consent
- Identify any gaps in campus programming initiatives and make recommendations to appropriate offices and/or organizations to implement needed programming
- Develop and implement at least one campus-wide initiative each semester (i.e., Sexual Assault Awareness Month and Domestic Violence Awareness Month)
PEN is a committee designed to enhance IC's prevention education by creating a network of professional staff, faculty, students, and community partners invested in empowering the community through education and co-curricular programming.
Follow the link below to get more information on the workshops we offer year round! If you are interested or have any questions don't be shy! Reach out!