The spring 2020 course schedule will be available for view on HomerConnect and Degree Works beginning Monday, October 21st, 2019.
On October 28th, after 12pm students will be able to view their Registration Status (aka Time Ticket) on HomerConnect. Registration Status lets students know what time they can begin to register for classes. To ensure the most accurate time, students should confirm all transfer credits have been awarded and complete any change of majors/minors/concentrations via IC workflow prior to this date.
Please Note: After October 28th, time tickets will not be changed due to transfer credit awards or change of majors; please take care of these items early!
Students in H & S, RLS, Pre-Pro, and current freshmen in the School of Business are required to meet with their advisor to receive their RAC (registration access code) which will be available to advisors October 18th by noon. The only way for a student to obtain this code is to make an advising appointment with their advisor.
Registration status is based on credits earned (this will include Block I courses with posted grades). In progress fall courses DO NOT count in the credit total for registration.
Prerequisite Checking and Course Restrictions WILL consider fall in progress courses
Registration Dates and Times:
The Registrar's Office and Academic Advising Center will open at 7:30 am on November 5th, 7th, 12th and 14th.
- Tuesday, November 5th
- 7:30 am: Special Populations, UG Students with 90+ Earned Credit Hours
- Wednesday, November 6th
- 7:30 am: Graduate Students
- Thursday, November 7th
- 7:30 am UG Students with 60 - 89.9 Earned Credit Hours
- Tuesday, November 12th
- 7:30 am UG Students with 30 - 59.9 Earned Credit Hours
- Thursday, November 14th
- 7:30 am UG Students with under 30 Earned Credit Hours
HomerConnect 9 App Faculty Guides:
- Midterm Grades
- Final Grading
- Find Advisee
- Add Notes
- Running Legacy Degree Eval
- Navigate the Student Profile
- View a Class List
- Waitlist Admin Guide
- How to Email Class List
- How to Email Advisee List
HomerConnect 9 App Student Guides:
- Check Midterm Grades
- How To Waitlist Guide
- Prepare for Registration
- Browse Classes
- How to Register for Classes
- Understanding Holds on Student Profile
- Changing Variable Credit Courses
- Understanding Registration Error Messages
- View a Class Schedule