Student Affairs and Campus Life fosters the comprehensive growth of students, their academic success, and community development by providing learning opportunities and experiences as well as essential services for all members of the College community. Some of the services and opportunities provided by the division include
- Supporting roughly 150 student clubs and organizations.
- Quality health care and counseling by licensed professionals in a confidential, caring environment.
- Housing and Residential Life programs for 4400 residential students, including the First-Year Residential experience (FYRE) Program.
- Religious services and spiritual support for several denominations.
- Campus events, such as Family Weekend and Commencement.
- Promoting diversity awareness and academic excellence in the College’s multicultural community.
Student Affairs and Campus Life Departments
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Campus Center
- Counseling, Health and Wellness
- Judicial Affairs
- Public Safety
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Residential Life
- First Year Experience and Orientation
- Multicultural Affairs
- Student Engagement