Shabbat and Holidays
Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur
Our services encourage high participation among students, and are led by Hillel staff with student assistance. Below is the High Holiday service schedule for 2017.
High Holiday Services 5778/2017-18
Services for High Holidays will be held in Muller Chapel. Rabbi Tziona Szajman, IC Hillel Jewish Chaplain and Hillel at IC students will lead the services.
- Wednesday, September 20th: Evening service 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 20th: Rosh Hashanah Banquet, 7:00pm, Emerson Suites. RSVP (Click here to see pictures from last year)
- Thursday, September 21st: Morning Service 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, September 22nd: Morning Service 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Fair-Trade Chocolate Kiddush to Follow
- Friday, September 29th: Evening service 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 30th: Morning service 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday, September 30th: Afternoon/Evening Service 5:45pm
- Break Fast to follow 7:15 pm
Off Campus Opportunities
Students are invited to attend Congregation Tikkun v'Or/Ithaca Reform Temple or Temple Beth El Conservative Synagogue services in Ithaca. Please visit their websites for more information. Tickets are generally not required.