Shabbat and Holidays
Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur
Our services encourage high participation among students and are led by Hillel staff with student assistance. Below is the High Holiday service schedule.
High Holiday Services 5780/2019-20
Services for High Holidays will be held in Muller Chapel. Rabbi Tziona Szajman, IC Hillel Jewish Chaplain and Hillel at IC students will lead the services.
- Sunday, September 29: Evening service 6:00 pm
- Sunday, September 29: Rosh Hashanah Banquet, 7:00 pm, Emerson Suites. (Click here to see pictures from last year)
- To Pay and Ensure a Seat: https://www.ithaca.edu/sacl/hillel/payments/banquet_payment/
- Monday, September 30: Morning Service 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Tashlich to Follow
- Tuesday, October 1: Morning Service 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Kiddush to Follow
- Tuesday, October 8th: Kol Nidre Evening service 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 9th: Morning service 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 9th: Afternoon/Evening Service 5:30 pm
- Break Fast to follow 6:30 pm
Students are invited to attend Congregation Tikkun v'Or/Ithaca Reform Temple or Temple Beth El Conservative Synagogue services in Ithaca. Please visit their websites for more information. Tickets are generally not required.