Shabbat and Holidays
|Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur|
|Hillel at Ithaca College offers a full High Holidays set of egalitarian Services on campus.|
Our services encourage high participation among students, and are led by Hillel staff with student assistance. Below is the High Holiday service schedule for 2017.
High Holiday Services 5778/2017-18
Services for High Holidays will be held in Muller Chapel. Rabbi Tziona Szajman, IC Hillel Jewish Chaplain and Hillel at IC students will lead the services.
- Wednesday, September 20th: Evening service 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 20th: Rosh Hashanah Banquet, 7:00pm, Emerson Suites. RSVP (Click here to see pictures from last year)
- Thursday, September 21st: Morning Service 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, September 22nd: Morning Service 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Fair-Trade Chocolate Kiddush to Follow
- Friday, September 29th: Evening service 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 30th: Morning service 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday, September 30th: Afternoon/Evening Service 5:45pm
- Break Fast to follow 7:15 pm
Off Campus Opportunities
Students are invited to attend Congregation Tikkun v'Or/Ithaca Reform Temple or Temple Beth El Conservative Synagogue services in Ithaca. Please visit their websites for more information. Tickets are generally not required.