Come join OSEMA and the Center for Civic Engagement in celebrating our 125th year through service! The event will kick off in Emerson Suites with an address from President Collado over breakfast. Students will be sent to several awesome sites where they can share their energy, leadership skills and passion for service.
The site list for October 14 includes:
• Feed My Starving Children Mobile Pack Event
• Coddington Community Center
• Brooktondale Community Center
• Second Wind Cottages
• Habitat for Humanity
• Food Bank of the Southern Tier
• Groundswell Center for Local Food & Farming
Participants will receive plenty of service swag including a free t-shirt!
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Don Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.