The following courses are offered for Outdoor Adventure Leadership majors. You must indicate which course you will be registering for on the Student Placement Form.
Internship in Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 in RLS courses
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 in RLS-24800
- Completion of at least 24 credits of required RLS courses and 6 credits of recreation electives
- Approval of department chair
Students must have completed at least 24 credits of required RLS courses and 6 credits of recreation electives. If any of the following apply, however, students will need to enroll in Advanced Fieldwork (instead of Internship), which requires students to intern within 200 miles of Ithaca College to receive closer faculty supervision:
- A grade of B- or less in RLS 24800
- Cumulative GPA of less than 2.00
- GPA in RLS courses of less than 2.50
Permission of department chair required.