Assist the Coordinator of Theatre Operations in the day-to-day management of the theatre department and Dillingham Center for the Performing Arts.
- Student must be reliable and available to work at least one hour a day Monday-Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Filemaker software is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Database entry and file management
- Light facility maintenance
- on-campus errands
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: 5-10 per week
Supervisor: Mary Scheidegger (firstname.lastname@example.org)