Gain valuable work experience with the opportunity for professional advancement; have fun and enjoy free meals!
Student employees work with professional staff to provide all food services to members of the College, serving both on-campus and off-campus students, as well as faculty, staff, and guests in two dining halls, retail locations, catering, and concessions.
- No experience necessary
- On-the-job training and continuing education in food safety, culinary arts, food service, customer service, health and safety, allergen awareness, etc.
- Active, hands-on, engaged shifts
- Positive work atmosphere
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation
- Advancement opportunities
- Exposure to business operations
- Professional development and team-building skills to enhance your resume and navigate career opportunities
- Master skills such as time management, how to relate to others, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and leadership
Positions for Fall 2021 are posted. Apply today!
- Food Service Worker
- Terrace Bakery Assistant
- Sandwich Specialist
- Utility Worker
- Dish Machine Operator
- On-Call Staff
- Station Lead
- Catering (Waitstaff, Bartender, Assistant)
- Administrative Assistant (IT, Finance, Marketing & Communications, Operations, Nutrition)
Contact us for more information or to set up an interview!
Food Court/Ithaca Bakery
CHS Cafe/Park Cafe/Business Bistro/Library Cafe/Campus Center Cafe
Campus Center Dining Hall
Terrace Dining Hall