Division of Finance and Administration
Janet Williams, Interim Vice President for Finance and Administration is Ithaca College's chief financial officer and provides administrative oversight to the offices of Auxiliary Services, Information Technology, Facilities, and Business and Finance, as well as providing support and direction for all of the College's financial endeavors.
We are committed to transparency and engagement across the campus of the finances and operations of the college. One of the ways we do this is through the monthly “Dollars and $ense” Discussion Series hosted by the Division of Finance and Administration for faculty, staff, and students to engage in and learn about current topics that have financial implications for the college. Click here for a list of past presentation topics. Watch out for Intercom notices each month to learn about future dates and agendas.
Finance and Administration strategic initiatives represent our leadership role associated with our employees, our customers and partners, the college students, and our campus. These initiatives include:
- Enhance our Academic Excellence
- Support Student Success
- Enrich Student Centered Experience
- Support Employee Development
- Secure IC’s Financial Future
Whatever you do, do it with integrity.
Wherever you go, go as a leader.
Whomever you serve, serve with caring.
Whenever you dream, dream with your all.
And never, ever give up.
(adapted from The Carlson Credo, Carlson Companies, Inc.)
Our Guiding Principles:
- Demonstrate fairness, honesty, and integrity in all that we do and how we do it.
- Develop and demonstrate leadership in all that we do.
- Know our customers and provide excellent service that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Have respect and empathy for all those we manage, serve, and support.
- Work to earn and deserve the trust of those we serve.
- Actively seek and accept feedback in order to make positive change.
- Foster teamwork and team play.