Division of Finance and Administration
Janet Williams, Interim Vice President for Finance and Administration is Ithaca College's chief financial officer and provides administrative oversight to the offices of Auxiliary Services, Information Technology, Facilities, and Business and Finance, as well as providing support and direction for all of the College's financial endeavors.
Whatever you do, do it with integrity.
Wherever you go, go as a leader.
Whomever you serve, serve with caring.
Whenever you dream, dream with your all.
And never, ever give up.
(adapted from The Carlson Credo, Carlson Companies, Inc.)
Our Guiding Principles:
- Demonstrate fairness, honesty, and integrity in all that we do and how we do it.
- Develop and demonstrate leadership in all that we do.
- Know our customers and provide excellent service that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Have respect and empathy for all those we manage, serve, and support.
- Work to earn and deserve the trust of those we serve.
- Actively seek and accept feedback in order to make positive change.
- Foster teamwork and team play.
Finance and Administration strategic initiatives represent our leadership role associated our employees, our customers and partners, the college students and our campus including:
- Enhance our Academic Excellence
- Support Student Success
- Enrich Student Centered Experience
- Support Employee Development
- Secure IC’s Financial Future