The IT Learning & Innovative Technologies (L&IT) Team provides support to many different learning technologies. Each of our software vendors provides their own documentation on the accessibility features, meeting federal requirements for accessibility, and a roadmap for continued growth. Please email the IT Service Desk if you have any questions about the supported learning technologies listed.
Clicking on the software name will redirect you to the software vendor's website.
- Canvas - Ithaca College's learning management system (LMS)
- Kaltura (media.ithaca.edu) - for creating and sharing audio, video, and media files
- Leganto from ExLibris - for eReserves, storing and sharing of files in many formats
- Linkedin Learning - for online learning modules, courses, and certificates
- Microsoft Office 365 - for business and academic productivity
- Taskstream from Watermark - for ePortfolio and assessments
- TopHat - a student response system, secure testing and quizzes, and content delivery
- VoiceThread - for collaborative audio, video, and text comments
- Zoom - for conference calls, video recording of lectures, and synchronous class sessions