Log in to HomerConnect.
- From the menu on the left, select Financial Aid and Billing.
- Choose “Award” from the Financial Aid screen.
- At the “Award” screen, select “Award for Aid Year.”
- When you reach the “Award Package for xxxx-xxxx (this year's) Aid Year” screen, read the “Notice of E-communications from the Office of Student Financial Services.”
- Click on the “Terms and Conditions” tab at the top of the page.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” statement.
- Choose one of the following:
ACCEPT: The “Accept Award Offer” tab will now be available to you, and you may proceed to view and accept your federal aid.
DO NOT ACCEPT: If you select this button, you must send the Office of Student Financial Services a written request (i.e., not sent by email or fax) stating that you do not wish to receive your information electronically. We then will send print communications to the mailing address we have on file.
Please note: If you choose “Do Not Accept,” you will not be able to view and accept your awards via the “Accept Award Offer” tab until you have contacted our office.