Note: Call 9-1-1 for life-threatening issues!
For any of the following, call your Resident Assistant (RA) immediately, or the RA-on-duty, your Residence Director (RD), or the RD-on-duty (duty contact information is posted on your RA's door):
- Loss of electrical power.
- Burst pipes (e.g., sprinklers, water).
- Safety issues (e.g., doors won't lock, doors will not open).
- Overflowing toilets, showers, or fixtures (this is not the same as a dripping faucet or drain).
- Fire hazards (e.g., exposed wiring, malfunctioning appliances).
- Biohazards (e.g., vomit, urine, blood).
- If you are uncertain if the situation is an emergency, be safe and call.