Due to uncertainty with the opening of campus because of COVID-19, we will not be able to offer the Summer Piano Institute experience in summer 2020. We hope to see you all next summer.
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Ithaca College Summer Piano Institute:
Enrollment in the piano institute is limited and competitive. Early application is encouraged. You will be notified whether you have been selected on or around April 30th. Deposits required by May 8th.
- Submit an online application form through our CampMinder system.
- Save your username and password!
- Be sure to include Parent/Guardian info first (or else we'll think you have your parent's name).
- Once you've submitted the application and it's time to upload additional application requirements, visit the LOGIN page, and sign in using the username and password you created.
- Click the link for Documents to find what's required, and follow the instructions to upload.
- Upload your video recording of two pieces of contrasting character and style to YouTube, and upload the link to your CampMinder application. Returning students can skip this step, unless applying for a scholarship.
Participants must demonstrate musical proficiency and personal maturity, and be at least 12 years old by June 1. The upper age limit is 18. As a guideline, minimum repertoire level recommended is equal in difficulty to the Bach Inventions or Suite movements, Clementi Sonatinas, and short Chopin works.