Nationally and internationally known Ithaca College piano faculty members provide daily lessons, workshops, classes, and supervised practice.
- Private piano lessons
- Small group lessons
- Theory class
- Master classes
- Daily piano ensemble and sight reading
- Final Showcase Recital
- Counselor Piano Recital, Jazz Recital, and Faculty Collaborative Recital
- A singing experience! Find out how singing can help your piano playing!
- Elective Choices
- Supervised practice may be available
- Full use of the James J. Whalen Center for Music
The Summer Piano Institute welcomes residential and commuter students.
Recreational and social activities are included, such as a night at the theater, sunny excursions to our local state parks, and movie nights.