No Pressure Blood Pressure is a free service provided by the Department of Exercise and Sport Sciences and the Ithaca College Wellness Clinic to the faculty and staff of Ithaca College.
The goal of this service is three-fold:
- to provide free and convenient blood pressure checks to the Ithaca College community
- to help educate the Ithaca College Community regarding blood pressure and the importance of monitoring it
- to provide exercise and sport sciences students the opportunity to practice and improve their clinical skills
Who has time to check their blood pressure regularly? Not too many people.
Why? Most people only get their blood pressure checked when they make a visit to their doctors office. Can you even remember the last time you visited your doctor or what your blood pressure was the last time it was checked?
What No Pressure Blood Pressure intends to provide is hassle-free, monthly blood pressure checks either in your office building or here at the Wellness Clinic. Should you decide to participate it takes about one minute of your time and you will receive the peace of mind in knowing your blood pressure. For your convenience we provide a handy wallet sized card to record your blood pressure. So, the next time somebody asks you for your number....you'll know it!
If you’re not a member of the Wellness Clinic and would like to know more about us and our services please contact us via:
- phone @ 607-274-1301
- email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person @ 302 Center for Health Sciences
We hope to see you soon!