- 16 undergraduate degrees
- 4 graduate degrees
- 11 minors
The HSHP Edge
HSHP Facts and Stats
Many Academic Pathways
- Approximately 85% of our students graduate within 6 years, compared to the national average of 66% for private colleges.
Professional Exam Pass Rates
- Our average student pass rate on professional certification exams is 95%.
- Awarded $1.21 million in National Institutes of Health and National Science Foundation grants in the last 3 years.
- Approximately 175 of our students work in multidisciplinary teams each fall to assess a patient case and improve communication & teamwork skills.
- All students, 100%, complete fieldwork, internships, and/or research prior to graduation.
- More than 400 active field placement sites at any given time where students gain hands-on experience in their discipline.
Take the next step toward a rewarding career in the health professions and explore the 16 majors and 4 graduate programs offered by the School of HSHP. We offer majors for both clinical and non-clinical careers. With our wide range of options, you can find a home within HSHP that aligns with your interests to help individuals and communities with health and wellness.
HSHP Dean's Office
320 Smiddy Hall
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday