Questions regarding educational benefits can be directed to Lynn Hyde.
Educational Benefits Application
Ithaca College's educational benefit program consists of three types of benefits. These benefits are applicable to tuition only and do not apply to room, board or any fees.
- Employee Tuition Remission for employees taking courses at Ithaca College
- Dependent Tuition Remission for dependent children, and spouses or qualified domestic partners attending Ithaca College; and
- Dependent Cash Award for dependent children attending another accredited institution other than Ithaca College.
To qualify for any form of educational benefits, an employee must be employed in a benefits-eligible position and meet the service and other requirements specified under each benefit.
For the purpose of eligibility for these benefits:
- If you are a faculty member, you will be defined as benefits-eligible if you teach at least seven (7) credit hours each in the Fall and Spring semesters or a total of at least fourteen (14) credit hours during any academic year (August - May).
- If you are not in a faculty position, you will be defined as benefits-eligible if you work 1,000 hours or more per fiscal year (June - May).