Explore on your own
- Visit the IT Knowledge Base Remote Teaching and Learning articles for topic specific self-help resources including topics "Sakai for Remote Teaching", "Zoom", "Engaging Students through Remote Teaching", and "Student Software Resources for Remote Learning" [we are adding new articles monthly]. *Note you will be asked to login to TeamDynamix with your IC Netpass to view all articles.
- View on-demand video tutorials in the Keep Teaching: Remote Teaching and Learning Support channel, available through media.ithaca.edu, to help you get started with Zoom, Sakai and other remote teaching resources [we are adding new videos monthly]. *Note you will be asked to login to media.ithaca.edu with your IC Netpass to view all videos on-demand.
- Complete the self-paced professional development courses in Sakai including the 2020 Summer Institute - Flexible by Design and the Tech Intensives SU20. These courses are designed to be self-paced and provide support in developing pedagogical, theoretical, and technological skills that can be applied to online, hybrid, and face-to-face instruction. *Note you will be asked to login to sakai.ithaca.edu with your IC Netpass and authenticate with Duo to view the on-demand courses.
Schedule a consultation with the IT/Teaching & Learning with TEchnology Team
- Faculty who plan to teach on campus in one of the classrooms can receive 1:1 or small group consultation on the audio/video tools, using Zoom or Teams, or best practices for recording instruction using the newly installed hardware. Training is provided by the IT/Teaching & Learning with Technology team and can be scheduled using this Bookings Form: TLT Classroom Training
- Questions regarding instructional design, using Sakai effectively, designing assessments with Sakai Quizzes and Tests, organizing Sakai Lessons, and creating an inclusive learning environment can schedule a consult with the IT/Teaching & Learning with Technology Instructional Designer using this Bookings Form: Instructional Design Consultation