Important Updates to the Recruitment Process
Contributed by Katie Sack
We are thrilled to announce the roll-out of Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC), our new recruitment and employment module in IC HR Cloud. Effective January 23, 2020, we will be transitioning from PeopleAdmin to ORC. In preparation for this transition, we wanted to share the following information regarding faculty, staff, and student job postings:
Requisitions Currently Posted in PeopleAdmin
- Searches that are currently in progress and expect to be completed prior to the end of February, will not be transitioned to ORC.
- Searches that are currently in progress and do not expect to be completed prior to the end of February, will be transitioned to ORC. Search chairs will be contacted to discuss next steps in transitioning these searches to ORC.
New Requisitions after January 23, 2020
- New requisitions submitted in PeopleAdmin through January 23, 2020 will be moved to ORC during the period of January 24 – February 2, provided that all approvals to post have been obtained by end of day January 23. Search activity on these requisitions should continue in PeopleAdmin until February 2. After February 2, all search activity should resume in ORC.
- No new requisitions can be created from January 24 – February 2 while we transition between systems.
- After February 3, 2020, new requisitions must be created in ORC.
- Training Opportunities and documentation will be communicated later this month.
- Existing postings and hires will continue through the same process through February 2, 2020.
- As with faculty and staff positions, and to align with the goal of elevating the student employment experience, ALL student jobs MUST be posted and searched. Beginning February 3, 2020, student jobs must be entered into ORC.
We are excited about the opportunity ORC creates to streamline the recruitment and onboarding processes, for faculty, staff, and student employees! We look forward to sharing more updates about these processes moving forward. As always, if you have any questions about the recruitment, hiring, or onboarding processes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.