Spring 2019 Registration with Degree Works:
To generate a Degree Evaluation login to Degree Works through apps.ithaca.edu or through HomerConnect using your NETPASS user name and password.
See How-To Videos below
Degree Evaluation: Graduate students and
undergraduate students in catalog years 2015 and prior will access
degree evaluation via HomerConnect by clicking
STUDENTS BE PROACTIVE! Get the answers and determine YOUR options.
- Make sure you are registering for courses that are needed for your major
- Identify courses you still need to take
- Use the Look Ahead Feature to see where your spring 2019 classes will be placed
- If you wish to declare a minor or change your major or double major, see how the courses you have taken apply using the What-If-Analysis
- Verify that your catalog year and expected graduation date are correct
- Make sure you have fulfilled all degree requirements
NEVER assume the degree evaluation is incorrect. If a course is being evaluated in an "unexpected" manner then investigate. Meet with your advisor. Make sure the necessary waiver substitutions have been filed via IC Workflow by your advisor. It's YOUR education, possibly even YOUR graduation that is at stake.
If you need technical assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any concerns with the accuracy of an audit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about your degree audit, please contact us at email@example.com.