International Transfer Credit

Guidelines for Transcript Submission

  • Official transcripts are required from each post-secondary institution attended. These should be sent to Ithaca College directly from your institution, mailed in sealed envelopes bearing the institution's name and address.
  • We cannot accept documents in your possesion unless they are in sealed, unopened envelopes.
  • If documents are issued in a language other than English, line-for-line translations must be provided. If the university does not provide English translations, it is recommended that translations be performed by the Minister of Education in your country or from a certified official translator. Certified translations may be attained through:
  • A certified external course-by-course evaluation should be submitted for all post-secondary level studies completed outside of the U.S. We accept evaluations from WES and AACRAO.
  • If you hold a Bachelor's degree and your university graduation date, type of degree and/or major is not listed on your transcipt you must also provide an official copy of your diploma or degree certificate.

All documents submitted to Ithaca College for admission or for transfer credit evaluation become the property of the College and will not be returned.