- Executive Board members will meet with their respective counterpart on President’s Cabinet at least once per block.
- All Executive Board members are expected to attend all Student Governance Council and Executive Board meetings.
- All Executive Board members will coordinate a Student Governance Council Training Workshop at the beginning of each academic year that thoroughly addresses parliamentary procedure, the bill writing process, Senator responsibilities, and the Constitution. While all Executive Board members are expected to participate in coordinating this workshop, it should be led by the Senate Chair.
- All Executive Board members will coordinate a Student Governance Council outreach event at least once per semester. While all Executive Board members are expected to participate in these events, it should be led by the Vice President of Communications.
- All Executive Board members must prepare transition materials at the end of their term. It is recommended that Executive Board members meet with their successor to discuss these materials.
- The Executive Board must vote on all Executive Board budget decisions.
The Executive Board
The Executive Board of Student Governance Council serves to ensure purpose of SGC is carried out by running meetings and keeping SGC organized. The Executive Board is comprised of the President, five Vice Presidents, Senate Chair, and Chief of Staff.