Applicants require the following to complete their application:
- Submit the online application. Applicants must create a Campminder account. Remember your username and login! You will have two: one for the student and one for the parent/guardian required to upload application and other documents on behalf of students under the age of 18.
- Upload a high school transcript (scanned or unofficial copies accepted) or most recent semester grade report to your Campminder account, or email transcript as PDF document (no shared files) to email@example.com, or fax it to 866-924-6272.
- Upload written reflection in response to the prompt to your Campminder account, or email as PDF document (no shared files) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 866-924-6272.
- Due to the financial impacts of the Covid crisis, the $35 application fee is waived for summer 2021.
Required documents can be returned in one of the following ways:
- Uploaded to your application account: Once you've submitted the application, and it's time to upload additional application requirements, like your transcript, visit the LOGIN page, and sign in using YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN username and password.
- Faxed to 866-924-6272
- Emailed to email@example.com.
- Mailed, hard-copy documents cannot be accepted at this time.
We cannot accept shared Google docs.
Early application is recommended. Admission decisions are made as applications are received. Early applicants have a greater likelihood of receiving their choice of courses. Students will be notified of their application status on average one week after the submission of their completed application and all accompanying documents.
Application deadline: June 15. Admissions is rolling. Space in individual courses is limited.
Payment in full reserves a seat in your admitted five-week course preference. Seat availability cannot be guaranteed until full payment is made.
Scholars supported by community organization partners (Minds Matter, Summer Search, Achievement First, etc.) are considered paid in full once program sponsorship is confirmed and you have confirmed your attendance with your sponsor.
Program payment deadline: June 15