How does the billing process work?
- The non-refundable application fee of $50 is due with the application.
- The deposit ($350 for Intermediate, $600 for High School), is due upon acceptance. You will submit this deposit using the online payment module in your online account.
- You can always make your own payments online by credit card. Please log into your account to make these payments at your convenience.
- The tuition is due in full by June 1. The full tuition will be due upon acceptance for any applications received after May 15.
- A $100 Late Fee will be charged for required forms that are submitted after the June 15 form deadline.
In what format would you like the letter of recommendation from a music teacher?
When you submit an SMA application, we ask for the email address of the student’s music teacher. Once we receive your application, we will contact the music teacher directly, by email, and request that they complete our online recommendation form.