APPLICATIONS FOR SMA 2022 WILL OPEN IN DECEMBER!
SMA 2022 Applications
- Orchestra Program
- Vocal Program
- Wind Ensemble Program (band)
- Jazz Institute
Additionally, students in any program may choose to apply and audition for entrance to the Performance Track.
Duration: 2 weeks
Dates: July 10 – 23, 2022
Application Opens: December 15, 2021
Tuition, Room, and Board: $2,300
Ages: This program is available to students who are entering grades 10, 11, or 12.
Overview: The high school division offers intermediate and advanced music students the opportunity to work with renowned faculty in a challenging yet supportive environment. Students will participate in large ensembles, chamber ensembles, masterclasses, and an array of music and non-music courses designed to prepare students to enter college.
- Online Application
- Letter of recommendation from a music teacher (Requested through Application)
- Non-refundable application fee ($50)
- Optional: Video Audition (required for Performance Track)
Dates and Deadlines:
- December 15: Application opens.
- January 15: Deadline for early application discount ($100).
- May 15: Regular application deadline.
- June 1: Final application deadline. Final payment deadline. Applications submitted after June 1 will be accepted on a space-available basis only.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance via e-mail and will be admitted on a rolling basis until each ensemble is filled. Upon acceptance, a $600 tuition deposit is due. Payment in full must be received by June 1. Financial aid is available for qualifying families.
More Information: Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Students may apply and audition for the Performance Track, a program designed for students with an advanced performance level.