Helpful tips to have a smooth sign-up
- Timestamps for registration can be found under Registration Notifications in the upper right hand corner of Homer Connect.
- Students DO NOT NEED A RAC!
- Be sure you hit the SUBMIT button when adding a class. If it says PENDING- that means you are NOT registered!
- Waitlist IS NOT A GUARANTEE! Watch the other sections, in case a seat opens up.
- Course Overrides WILL NOT allow you to go over cap in a class! They will only lift restrictions for pre-requisites, class standing or major/minor restrictions. If a class is at capacity and a course override is approved, you will only be able to register for the waitlist, if there are still openings.
- Capacity Overrides- If you feel that a class that is full is imperative to graduate on time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student information, along with the course information (including course subject and number) that you are requesting.
- Electronic forms for change of major/concentration and course override request can be found on IC Workflow. All other forms can be found at ithaca.edu/registrar.