Park Portable Equipment Center and Services (PPECS) is located on the ground floor of Park Hall adjacent to the entrance.
PPCS is open seven days a week when classes are in session. Please refer to the signage for current hours.
Launch the Patron Portal reservation site window.
You can also come to the reservation desk at PPECS
The Reception Room (Park 223) is scheduled separately by the Dean's Office. Contact April Johanns (Park 335) email@example.com
Park Auditorium is scheduled separately by the Portable Equipment and Facilities Manager, Ryan Berryann. (607-274-1631 firstname.lastname@example.org
All users of Park School portable equipment & facilities must comply with policies, staff (including student employee) requests, & rules set by the Roy H. Park School of Communications. Failure to comply may result in judicial proceedings. Changes in policies &/or procedures may or may not be physically posted. Ignorance of policies or rules will not exempt their application or enforcement.
- You need a valid Park Card (& Ithaca College ID) to use or reserve most facilities or portable equipment. These cards are non-transferable.
- Reservations for portable equipment not picked up within 90 minutes of the reserved time will be canceled.
- The user under whose name the equipment is out assumes financial responsibility for the replacement cost of all lost equipment on his or her order.
- Deliberate misrepresentation in order to gain access to facilities &/or equipment will result in indefinite suspension of privileges and judicial referral for both the card holder & the fraudulent user. A violator transferring his or her Park Card (&/or its associated equipment or services) & or a user benefiting from such a transfer will accrue the following penalties: your privileges and your Park Card will be suspended for at least 4 full business days following the incident; all future reservations will be canceled, and judicial proceedings may follow.
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to pickup.
- Some requests may require an authorized signature.
- Additional accessory equipment and materials may not be listed because they may be picked up at PPECS without a prior reservation.
- If equipment is overdue or a user does not arrive for a facility or equipment reservation, the user under whose name the reservation was made will accrue the following penalties: Privileges will be suspended for a minimum of 4 full business days accrued from the time the delinquency is discovered & resolved, all unresolved reservations will be cancelled, and your Park Card will be held until the suspension period has expired.
- Equipment & facilities must be returned or checked in by the person under whom the equipment or facilities were reserved. Returns must be scheduled to be returned no later than 1 hour before PPECS closes. You must leave labs or facilities you reserved no later than 5 minutes before Master Control closes.