Park Portable Equipment Center and Services (PPECS) is located on the ground floor of Park Hall adjacent to the entrance.
PLEASE REFER TO THE SIGNAGE FOR CURRENT HOURS.
Launch the Patron Portal reservation site window.
The Reception Room (Park 223) is scheduled separately by the Dean's Office. Contact April Johanns (Park 335) firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Auditorium is scheduled separately by the Portable Equipment and Facilities Manager, Ryan Berryann. (607-274-1631 email@example.com
All users of Park School portable equipment & facilities must comply with policies, staff (including student employee) requests, & rules set by the Roy H. Park School of Communications. Failure to comply may result in judicial proceedings. Changes in policies &/or procedures may or may not be physically posted. Ignorance of policies or rules will not exempt their application or enforcement.
- Reservations can be made via the Patron Portal noted above
- You need a valid Park Card (& Ithaca College ID) to use or reserve most facilities or portable equipment. These cards are non-transferable.
- The user under whose name the equipment is out, assumes financial responsibility for the replacement cost of all lost equipment on his or her order.
- Deliberate misrepresentation in order to gain access to facilities &/or equipment will result in indefinite suspension of privileges and judicial referral for both the card holder & the fraudulent user. A violator transferring his or her Park Card (&/or its associated equipment or services) & or a user benefiting from such a transfer will accrue the following penalties: your privileges and your Park Card will be suspended for at least 4 full business days following the incident; all future reservations will be canceled, and judicial proceedings may follow.
- All PPECS reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. All PPECS Pro reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Some requests may require an authorized signature.