Park Portable Equipment Center and Services (PPECS) is located on the ground floor of Park Hall adjacent to the entrance.
Monday- Thursday 9AM-11PM
Friday 9AM - 5PM
Saturday 9AM - 6PM
Sunday 1:30 PM - 11PM
Launch the Patron Portal reservation site window.
You can also come to the reservation desk at PPECS - hours for in-person reservations are Mon-Fri 1-4pm.
The Reception Room (Park 223) is scheduled separately by the Dean's Office. Contact April Johanns (Park 335) firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Auditorium is scheduled separately by the Portable Equipment and Facilities Manager, Ryan Berryann. (607-274-1631 email@example.com
All users of Park School portable equipment & facilities must comply with policies, staff (including student employee) requests, & rules set by the Roy H. Park School of Communications. Failure to comply may result in judicial proceedings. Changes in policies &/or procedures may or may not be physically posted. Ignorance of policies or rules will not exempt their application or enforcement.
- You need a valid Park Card (& Ithaca College ID) to use or reserve most facilities or portable equipment. These cards are non-transferable.
- Reservations for portable equipment not picked up within 90 minutes of the reserved time will be canceled.
- The user under whose name the equipment is out assumes financial responsibility for the replacement cost of all lost equipment on his or her order.
- Deliberate misrepresentation in order to gain access to facilities &/or equipment will result in indefinite suspension of privileges and judicial referral for both the card holder & the fraudulent user. A violator transferring his or her Park Card (&/or its associated equipment or services) & or a user benefiting from such a transfer will accrue the following penalties: your privileges and your Park Card will be suspended for at least 4 full business days following the incident; all future reservations will be canceled, and judicial proceedings may follow.
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to pickup.
- Some requests may require an authorized signature.
- Additional accessory equipment and materials may not be listed because they may be picked up at PPECS without a prior reservation.
- If equipment is overdue or a user does not arrive for a facility or equipment reservation, the user under whose name the reservation was made will accrue the following penalties: Privileges will be suspended for a minimum of 4 full business days accrued from the time the delinquency is discovered & resolved, all unresolved reservations will be cancelled, and your Park Card will be held until the suspension period has expired.
- Equipment & facilities must be returned or checked in by the person under whom the equipment or facilities were reserved. Returns must be scheduled to be returned no later than 1 hour before PPECS closes. You must leave labs or facilities you reserved no later than 5 minutes before Master Control closes.