The Park School Faculty Writing Awards recognize exceptional scholarly, journalistic, and creative writing by Park School faculty. A panel of Park School faculty will judge entries and award a $500 prize for each of the following four categories:
1. A published book
2. A published essay in a scholarly journal
3. Journalism, including articles published on the web, a blog, etc.
4. Creative work, such as a film or television script (produced or non-produced)
The Park School Student Writing Awards recognize exceptional scholarly and creative writing by Park School students. A panel of Park School Faculty will judge entries and award a $500 prize for the following two categories:
1. Essay (an academic paper or journalistic article)
2. Creative writing (a screenplay, teleplay, or script)
1. Entrants must be current Park students for the 2019-2020 academic year.
2. Entries must have been written for a Park School class or Park-related student media
organization in the 2018-2019 academic year, summer 2019, or fall 2019 semesters.
download the document below for guidelines for both faculty and student awards