The Park School Faculty Writing Awards recognize exceptional scholarly, journalistic, and creative writing by Park School faculty. The deadline is typically at the end of January and will be formally announced in the fall semester. A panel of Park School faculty will judge entries and award a $500 prize for each of the following four categories:
1. A published book
2. A published essay in a scholarly journal
3. Journalism, including articles published on the web, a blog, etc.
4. Creative work, such as a film or television script (produced or non-produced)
The Park School Student Writing Awards recognize exceptional scholarly and creative writing by Park School students. A panel of Park School Faculty will judge entries and award a $500 prize for the following two categories:
1. Essay (an academic paper or journalistic article)
2. Creative writing (a screenplay, teleplay, or script)
1. Entrants must be current Park students for the current academic year.
2. Entries must have been written for a Park School class or Park-related student media organization in the previous academic year, summer, or fall semesters.