On behalf of our over 1,600 full and part-time employees, the staff in the Office of Human Resources would like to welcome you and thank you for choosing to become a part of our community. You have joined a team of talented and diverse individuals united in the goal of helping Ithaca College continue to strive for excellence in support of their students, employees, and greater Ithaca community.
Welcome to Ithaca College
About Ithaca College
Welcome to Ithaca, NY
Onboarding Programs and Tasks
- Online Onboarding Checklist (for all new hires)
An Online Onboarding Checklist (through IC HR Cloud) will be issued to you via email prior to your first day with Ithaca College. Tasks within the checklist allow you activate your Netpass, set up Duo, sign up for a parking permit, complete tax forms, upload a photo to obtain your College ID, sign up for direct deposit, and initiate additional important steps.
- New Hire Next Steps Information Session (for all new hires)
- Benefits Enrollment Information Session (for only benefits-eligible new hires)
- SEIU Union Information Session (for only new members of the SEIU Union)
- Title IX Information Session (for all new hires)
- New Faculty Institute (for only new faculty members)
- The New Faculty Institute intends to build community among faculty in order to sustain a network of support on campus; engage with teaching narratives and one another over time; discuss campus partnerships that facilitate faculty and student support networks, and develop learner-centered pedagogical strategies in higher education.
Additional New Hire Resources
Clery Act Notification
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crimes Statistics Act (Clery Act) is a federal consumer protection law, enforced by the Department of Education’s Financial Aid Division. As required by the Clery Act, Ithaca College publishes and distributes the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report by October 1st of each year. The report includes crime statistics for three previous years, reporting procedures, and campus safety and security policies. The report is available by accessing the following website: http://www.ithaca.edu/sacl/safety/clerycompliance/asfsr/.
You may also obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management at (607) 274-3353.
Please remember that you play an important role in guiding new employees through long and rewarding careers at Ithaca College and onboarding information is available to you on the Supervisor Resources page.
The Office of Human Resources
If you have questions regarding the Onboarding Program or new employee paperwork, please contact ICHR.