At IC, you'll have opportunities to extend your experience of the world and prepare for success as a global citizen. In addition to participating in international events on campus, students in every major are encouraged to venture out into the community, the region, the nation, and the world.
Welcome, international students!
Ithaca College students come from 78 countries and nearly every state in the United States of America.
- Ithaca College is located in Ithaca, New York, routinely ranked one of the top college towns in the United States.
- Choose from more than 90 majors and 70 minors in business, communications, health sciences and human performance, humanities and sciences, and music.
- Or, consider the Exploratory Program if you’re unsure what you want to study. This guided approach will help you find your own path and prepare for a successful future.
- Ithaca College students engage in immersive learning through research, internships, performances, fieldwork, and other opportunities.
- IC's Integrative Core Curriculum will help you connect concepts across disciplines through a theme that examines ideas and issues from different perspectives.
“Thank you for being part of my academic and personal growth. Coming to study at IC changed my life in unimaginable ways. IC exceeded all my expectations. I got to learn, explore and express the widest range of emotions I had ever been allowed or allowed myself to experience. Learning to truly dive in deep into my human experience [and] being surrounded by an inclusive community made me a better writer. As a freshman, I could have never imagined all the opportunities and growth that turned me into the person I am today.”Marcos Andre de Melo Filho '20, Screenwriting (Brazil)
Ithaca College is committed to supporting students whose college search has been impacted by natural disasters or the coronavirus (COVID-19). If you require assistance, please contact the Office of Admission.
For additional information
Bridget O'Connor, Admission Counselor
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850-7020