CCED assists students and alumni from all majors and class years with every aspect of career development. We value and appreciate our many collaborations with faculty and staff partners!
Welcome IC Faculty & Staff!
- Self-assessment, career decision-making, choosing a major
- Career exploration & research
- The internship search process
- The job search process
- Professional branding and networking
- The graduate/professional school search & application process
- Resume/CV, Cover Letter, Personal Statement assistance
- Interview preparation
- Salary negotiation
Want us to speak to your class? CCED is able to speak on a variety of career and professional development topics including: Overview of CCED and our Services; Introduction to Career Development; Resumes; Cover Letters; Internship & Job Searching; Networking; LinkedIn & Professional Branding; Interviewing; Graduate School.
CCED is always seeking out new opportunities, mentors, and partnerships as we help train the next generation of student leaders. We value our many faculty and staff partnerships and invite you to be part of our efforts. Please consider partnering with us to list opportunities, engage recruiters and speakers, blog, and build networks.
In addition, if you would like to learn more or discuss more, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org