Career Services is available to assist Ithaca College students and alumni with graduate school decisions. Our Peer Career Advisors are here to help you during drop-in hours or you may call the office to arrange an appointment with a career coach. Check out our Graduate School Quick Guide as a first step.
There are many excellent online resources available for free to assist in your graduate school search.
Finding & researching graduate programs:
- American Universities
- CollegeSource OnLine – 21,367 College Catalogs in complete cover-to-cover, original page format
- GradSchools.com– a directory of almost 60,000 graduate programs
- Graduate Schools Abroad – a listing of international graduate programs
- Graduate School Guide – a directory of graduate schools in the U.S. and Canada
- Peterson’s Graduate School Information – a listing of graduate programs offered across the country
- U.S. News Best Graduate Schools – please contact Career Services for log in information
For a deeper dive, check out the video at the bottom of this page.
Information about entrance exam fee reduction:
Additional Prep Resources
Entrance exam & program-specific information:
- Association of American Medical Colleges– information on the MCAT, applying to and financing med school, etc.
- Graduate Management Admission Council
- GRE Online
- Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
- Law School Admissions Council
- The Princeton Review– information on GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc. and tips on getting into graduate school
Princeton Review free practice exam online:
Have your graduate school essays reviewed by a career coach. Our Personal Statement Quick Guide will give you some strategies for telling your authentic story.
Should you use a resume or a CV to apply for Grad School? Make sure you check the requirements for the program you are applying to. Here are some examples.
Attend our annual (virtual) Graduate School Fair in the fall. This event provides you the opportunity to talk with representatives from a variety of graduate programs.