Are you struggling with feelings of anxiety, over-thinking, self-deprecating behaviors, panic, perfectionism, isolation and other mental health concerns?
Anxiety Toolbox is a confidential weekly group designed to help you better recognize, understand, and navigate through distressing symptoms. You will learn new skills and build on strategies towards coping and reducing distress. Some of the skills that will be taught and practiced:
- Reframing unhelpful patterns of thinking
- Mindfulness & Calming activities
- Social-Emotional Competence
- Breath work
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- And more!
Building Your Anxiety Toolbox Spring 2023
- Mondays at 12pm starting 3/6/23 with Brian Petersen, PsyD
Students do not need to be CAPS clients to attend. The Zoom link will be posted here on the day of the meeting and will be sent to participants who have indicated their interest through the email address above.