Provide support and guidance to schools and faculty for departments that decide to undertake comprehensive curricular revision. Ensure college-level coordination of plans across campus in the following ways:
- Gather data on and context for curricular revisions under initial consideration by departments--to better understand, across the College, areas likely to undergo curricular revision.
- Develop and distribute a framework for curricular change, including procedures related to course revision, program revision, and course scheduling.
- Propose a College-wide sequence for curricular changes to move forward through the faculty review/governance process.
- Support faculty in developing/proposing new curricula.
- Support proactive communication between areas with shared coursework or shared curricular goals/outcomes as changes are considered by departments.
- Facilitate professional development around curriculum planning, proposal development, and APC/NYSED processes to support chairs and school/department curriculum committees.