Open Pages is a transgender and non-binary RLC. The goal of Open Pages is to provide an inclusive space for non-cis identifying students and to create a supportive community on campus comprised of students that have a shared experience.
This community does not replace the Transgender and Non-binary Housing Accommodation process, however, it provides an attractive option for non-cisgender residents who wish to participate in this community.
New for Fall 2023; Open Pages is expanding to include a full floor dedicated to first-year students!
- Build a supportive and meaningful transgender community with peers, peer leaders, and faculty
- Create opportunities for students to discuss identity, privilege, and oppression as it relates to gender
- Support students and help prepare students for academic success
Location: West Tower
Population: Incoming and Returning Students
Community Space: WT Floor Lounge
Incentives: Trips, events, supportive staff/faculty, Single-Use bathrooms and close to the LGBTQ+ Office in Towers Concourse
If you have questions about the Open Pages RLC, please contact:
- Tanner Jones, Residence Director, West Tower
- RLC Associates:
- Jay Williamson, Innovative Technology Specialist: Learning and Innovative Technologies
- Eileen Harrington Roth, Assistant Director for Residential Education
- Beth O'Neill, Assistant Director for Staff & Programs