Equipment and Laptop Needs for Incoming and Transfer Students

Below is information on equipment and computer requirements for all students majoring in Cinema and Photography (B.A.) and Film, Photography, and Visual Arts (B.F.A).

Equipment, Laptop and Supplies (updated June 2017)



Roy H. Park School of Communications  ·  311 Park Hall  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-1021  ·  Full Directory Listing