Liz Tigelaar '98 has a producing deal with ABC Studios, is the showrunner for Little Fires Everywhere, and was the writer/producer for shows like Nashville, Revenge, Once Upon A Time, and Casual.
Where are the Park School alumni?
- Bob Iger '73 Executive Chairman, the Walt Disney Company
- David Muir '95 Anchor, ABC World News Tonight
- Gayle Troberman '84 Chief Marketing Officer, iHeart Media
- Rodrigo Bellott '01 - whose directorial debut, Sexual Dependency, was the first Bolivian film to be nominated for a Best Foreign Language Academy Award
- Bruce Beck ’78 Sports Anchor/Reporter, WNBC, New York
- Glen Schwartz '03 Director, Global Corporate Communications, Dunkin Brands
- Themys Brito ’00 Executive Producer at NY1 Noticias, the Spanish-language counterpart to New York City’s news channel NY1
- David Boreanaz ’91 Actor, Producer, Director. Credits include Seal Team, Bones, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Bill Burke ’88 Vice President, Marketing, CBS Consumer Products
- Juan Augustin Marquez '04 Four-time Emmy Award-winning documentary producer of The Last Colony, and his national music TV show, Té Para Tres con Pili Montilla
- Lynnore Thames, Esq. '89 Director of Business Affairs, Disney/ABC
- Britt Nolan '01 Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Advertising
- Mary Rogus '01 Associate Professor of Journalism at Ohio University, and former TV news anchor
- Lauren DeCicca '11 Freelance photographer based in Bangkok selected as one of Photo Boite's 30 Under 30 Women Photographers of 2017
- Jennifer Sabatelle '94 Senior Vice President, CBS Sports
- Bill Carraro ’81 Executive Producer. Credits include RoboCop, The Golden Compass, Tower Heist, and Terminator: Genisys
- Kevin Connors ’97 Anchor, ESPN’s SportsCenter and Host, NBA Coast-to-Coast
- Carl Daikeler ’86 Co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Beachbody
- Nancy Daniels ’94 Executive VP of the Discovery Channel
- Jason DeLand ’98 Founding Partner of Anomaly, the agency that produces the Budweiser Super Bowl ads.
- Tracy Martin '93 Director, Technical Operations, Sesame Workshop (Sesame Street)
- Bill D’Elia ’69 Director and Executive Producer. Credits include How to Get Away with Murder, Harry’s Law, Allie McBeal, Boston Legal
- Mark Gross ’88 Senior VP, Production and Remote Events at ESPN.
- Dan Heffner ’78 Executive Producer of the Saw franchise
- Alan Krashesky ’82 News Anchor and Reporter, Chicago ABC7.
- Jim Miller ’85 Executive Director, Brave New Films. Credits include Koch Brothers Exposed, War on Whistleblowers, and Unmanned: America’s Drone Wars.
- Arthur Moore ’66 Vice President of Programming WABC-TV, New York and Executive in Charge of Production, Live with Kelly and Ryan
- Chris Regan ’89 Five-time Emmy Award-winning writer for Family Guy and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Mark Romanek ’81 Film and Music Video Director. Credits include Never Let Me Go, One Hour Photo, Shake it Off by Taylor Swift, & Scream by Michael Jackson (w/ Janet Jackson).
- Elspeth Rountree ’05 Engagement Editor & Communications Strategist, Vox Creative
- Mike Royce ’86 Television Writer and Producer. Credits include Everybody Loves Raymond, One Day at a Time (remake for Netflix)
- Alison Savitch ’83 Visual Effects Producer. Credits include Star Trek: Borg Invasion, Paramount Parks, Green Lantern 3D, and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
- J. Rupert Thompson ’86 Reality TV Director/Producer. Credits include Wipeout, Fear Factor, American Gladiators, and America’s Next Top Model
2018 graduates Kim Joyce and Tom Garris started working together as producer and anchor for WPTZ’s (Burlington, VT) 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. newscasts in July—only a few months after they did the same thing at ICTV.
First jobs! Here's where some members of the class of '19 landed
Two of our 2019 graduates received Fulbright Awards. Addison Dlott, a documentary studies and production major received an English Teaching Award to serve as a teaching assistant in a secondary school in Malaysia. She was inspired to apply for the award after a service trip in The Gambia, and chose Malaysia as a destination because of the country’s cultural diversity. Grant Brighter, a double major in psychology and cinema and photography, received a research award and will conduct research into “synaptic plasticity”—the process of rewiring neurons in the brain. During his time here, he conducted a study of how people watch movies using brain-imaging and eye-tracking technology for his honors thesis, which was published in the academic journal, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
Other examples of first jobs—gotten within three months of graduation:
Kristen Karaliunas—Intern project coordinator with Walt Disney Imagineering in Glendale, CA
Sammy Meminger—Inside sales rep for Boston Red Sox
- Jordan Johnson—Video Department, New York Jets
- Casey Schoch—Assistant, Partos Agency, Venice, CA
Stephen Churchill—Spectrum News Albany, NY
Danielle Allentuck—New York Times Sports fellow
Natalie Bertch—Art Director DMH Media Group Washington, DC
Michael Pyskaty—Planning Editor at Spectrum News NY1, New York City
- Emma Beltrandi—Production Assistant at ESPN Bristol, CT
- Colin Holmes—Production Assistant, MLB Networks, Secaucus, NJ
- Rachel Hamlin—Marketing Associate Proctors Theater, Schenectady NY
Jacqueline Peterson—Production Assistant, WSYR News Channel 9, Syracuse, NY
Joe Anthony Cruz—Media Assistant, US House of Representatives Washington, D.C.
Mirelle Tinker—NBC Universal, East Coast Page, New York City
Josh Mitnick—Photographer, Boston Red Sox, Boston, MA
Christine McKinnie—Web Developer, Ithaca College
Margaret Gorman—Producer at CNY Central (WSTM NBC3/WTVH CBS5/WSTQ CW6), Syracuse, NY
Kaitlyn Gendron—Production Assistant, MLB Networks, Secaucus, NJ
Nora Borgos—Public Relations, Dublin Youth Theatre, Dublin, Ireland
Sophia Tulp—News Associate, Associated Press Atlanta, GA
Katie Jones—Reporter, WBNG, Binghamton, NY
Louis Levanti—Digital Coordinator, Viacom International Media Networks, NYC
Hannah Byron—Media Associate, Jack Morton Worldwide, Boston, MA
Julia Zubrovich—Fundraising and Development Assistant, kindness.org, NYC
Grace Elletson—Reporter, Chronicle of Higher Education Washington, D.C.
Benjamin Laufer—Engagement Manager, Hillel International at Yale University, New Haven, CT
Sam Lisker—News Assistant, Spectrum News, Washington, D.C.
Alexis Tambe—Marketing, Bellvue Hotel, Philadelphia, PA
Kendyl Bennett—Digital Media Publisher, Fandango, Los Angeles
"The Ithaca LA network is a strong one! My fellow Ithacans helped jumpstart my life here in LA. When LA was still new, it was my Ithaca family who served not only as a resource for picking up gigs, but also as a place to feel at home. I live with three Ithacans, am dating another one, and I see lots of others on a regular basis for all sorts of social events. Ithaca College provided me with an incredible professional network, but also a huge group of friends to make the next stage of my life just as exciting as my years on South Hill were."
Robert Adler, TV-Radio '16 Senior Post Production Coordinator at Spotify Burbank, California