Liz Tigelaar '98 just signed a producing deal with ABC Studios, is the showrunner for Little Fires Everywhere, and write/produced for shows like Nashville, Revenge, Once Upon A Time, and Casual.
Where are Park School alumni?
- Bob Iger '73 Chairman and CEO, the Walt Disney Company
- David Muir '95 Anchor, ABC World News Tonight
- Gayle Troberman '84 Chief Marketing Officer, iHeart Media
- Rodrigo Bellott, '01 - whose directorial debut, Sexual Dependency, was the first Bolivian film to be nominated for a Best Foreign Language Academy Award
- Bruce Beck ’78 Sports Anchor/Reporter, WNBC, New York
- Glenn Schwartz '03 Director, Global Corporate Communications, Dunkin Brands
- Themys Brito ’00 executive producer at NY1 Noticias, the Spanish-language counterpart to New York City’s news channel NY1
- David Boreanaz ’91 Actor, Producer, Director. Credits include: Seal Team, Bones, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Bill Burke ’88 Vice President, Marketing, CBS Consumer Products
- Juan Augustin Marquez '04 4 time Emmy Award-winning documentary producer of The Last Colony, and his national music TV show, Té Para Tres con Pili Montilla
- Lynnore Thames, Esq. '89 Director of Business Affairs, Disney/ABC
- Britt Nolan '01 Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Advertising
- Mary Rogus '01 Associate Professor of Journalism at Ohio University, and former TV news anchor
- Lauren DeCicca '11 freelance photographer based in Bangkok selected as one of Photo Boite's 30 Under 30 Women Photographers of 2017
- Jennifer Sabatelle '94 Senior Vice President, CBS Sports
- Bill Carraro ’81 Executive Producer. Credits include: RoboCop, The Golden Compass, Tower Heist, and Terminator: Genisys
- Kevin Connors ’97 Anchor, ESPN’s SportsCenter and Host, NBA Coast-to-Coast
- Carl Daikeler ’86 Co-founder, Chairman, and CEO Beachbody.
- Nancy Daniels ’94 Executive VP, the Discovery Channel
- Jason DeLand ’98 Founding Partner, Anomaly, the agency that produces the Budweiser Super Bowl ads.
- Tracy Martin '93 Director, Technical Operations, Sesame Workshop (Sesame Street)
- Bill D’Elia ’69 Director and Executive Producer. Credits include: How to Get Away with Murder, Harry’s Law, Allie McBeal, Boston Legal
- Mark Gross ’88 Senior VP, Production and Remote Events at ESPN.
- Dan Heffner ’78 Executive Producer of the Saw franchise
- Alan Krashesky ’82 News Anchor and Reporter, Chicago ABC7.
- Jim Miller ’85 Executive Director, Brave New Films. Credits include: Koch Brothers Exposed, War on Whistleblowers, & Unmanned: America’s Drone Wars.
- Arthur Moore ’66 Vice President of Programming WABC-TV, New York, NY and Executive in Charge of Production, Live with Kelly and Ryan
- Chris Regan ’89 Five-time Emmy Award-winning writer for Family Guy & The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Mark Romanek ’81 Film and Music Video Director. Credits include: Never Let Me Go, One Hour Photo, Shake it Off by Taylor Swift, & Scream by Michael Jackson (w/ Janet Jackson).
- Elspeth Rountree ’05 Engagement Editor & Communications Strategist, Vox Creative
- Mike Royce ’86 Television Writer and Producer, Credits include: Everybody Loves Raymond, One Day at a Time (remake for Netflix)
- Alison Savitch ’83 visual effects producer Credits include: Star Trek: Borg Invasion, Paramount Parks, Green Lantern 3D, &The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
- J. Rupert Thompson ’86 Reality TV Director/Producer. Credits include: Wipeout, Fear Factor, American Gladiators, and America’s Next Top Model
2018 graduates Kim Joyce and Tom Garris started working together as producer and anchor for WPTZ’s (Burlington, VT) 6 and 11 pm newscasts in July – only a few months after they did the same thing at ICTV.
First jobs! Here's where some members of the class of '19 have already landed
Two of our 2019 graduates have received Fulbright Awards! Addison Dlott, a documentary studies and production major received an English Teaching Award to serve as a teaching assistant in a secondary school in Malaysia. She was inspired to apply for the award after a service trip in The Gambia, and chose Malaysia as a destination because of the country’s cultural diversity. Grant Brighter, a double major in psychology and cinema and photography, received a research award and will conduct research into “synaptic plasticity” — the process of rewiring neurons in the brain. During his time here, he conducted a study of how people watch movies using brain-imaging and eye-tracking technology for his honors thesis, which was published in the academic journal, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
Others who have already landed jobs are:
Kristen Karaliunas intern project coordinator with Walt Disney Imagineering in Glendale, CA
Sammy Meminger inside sales rep for Boston Red Sox
- Jordan Johnson video Department, New York Jets
- Casey Schoch assistant, Partos Agency, Venice, CA
Stephen Churchill Spectrum News Albany, NY
Danielle Allentuck New York Times Sports fellow
Natalie Bertch Art Director DMH Media Group Washington, DC
Michael Pyskaty Planning Editor at Spectrum News NY1 New York City
- Emma Beltrandi Production Assistant at ESPN Bristol, CT
- Colin Holmes Production Assistant, MLB Networks Secaucus, NJ
- Rachel Hamlin Marketing Associate Proctors Theater - Schenectady NY
Jacqueline Peterson Production Assistant WSYR News Channel 9 Syracuse, NY
Joe Anthony Cruz Media Assistant, US House of Representatives Washington, DC
Mirelle Tinker NBCUniversal East Coast Page New York City
Josh Mitnick Photographer, Boston Red Sox Boston, MA
Christine McKinnie Web Developer Ithaca College
Margaret Gorman Producer at CNYCentral (WSTM NBC3/WTVH CBS5/WSTQ CW6) Syracuse, NY
Kaitlyn Gendron Production Assistant, MLB Networks Secaucus, NJ
Nora Borgos Public Relations Dublin Youth Theatre Dublin, Ireland
Sophia Tulp News Associate Associated Press Atlanta, GA
Katie Jones Reporter WBNG Binghamton, NY
Louis Levanti Digital Coordinator at Viacom International Media Networks NYC
Hannah Byron Media Associate Jack Morton Worldwide Boston, MA
Julia Zubrovich Fundraising and Development Assistant kindness.org NYC
Grace Elletson reporter Chronicle of Higher Education Washington, DC
Benjamin Laufer Engagement Manager, Hillel International at Yale University New Haven, CT
Sam Lisker News Assistant Spectrum News Washington, DC
Alexis Tambe Marketing Bellvue Hotel Philadelphia, PA
Kendyl Bennett Digital Media Publisher, Fandango Los Angeles
"The Ithaca LA network is a strong one! My fellow Ithacans helped jumpstart my life here in LA. When LA was still new, it was my Ithaca family who not only served as a resource for picking up gigs, but also as a place to feel at home. I live with 3 Ithacans, am dating another one, and see lots of others on a regular basis for all sorts of social events. Ithaca College provided me with an incredible professional network, but also a huge group of friends to make the next stage of my life just as exciting as my years on South Hill were."
Robert Adler TV-Radio '16 Senior Post Production Coordinator at Spotify Burbank, California