- The Wellness Coaching program is one-on-one, flexible, and confidential.
- THRIVE Wellness Workshop teaches students how to build resiliency to maximize college success.
Center for Health Promotion is proud to sponsor chair massages at a reduced cost ($1/minute) for students. Chair massages can be 10, 20 or 30 minutes long.
Student Health 101 is a free online magazine featuring content relevant to life as a college student.
The Resource Room is open 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, during the academic year. The Resource Room features:
- Light Therapy Units
- Safer Sex Supplies (internal and external condoms, dental dams, and lube)
- Pamphlets and brochures on various health and wellness topics
- Coloring books
- Buddha board (relaxing water drawing)
- IC and other community resources
- RA bulletin boards on health and wellness topics