Continuing Ithaca College students are able to register for summer courses via HomerConnect. The course schedule will go live March 01 and registration will open March 01.
Public access to Ithaca College's roster is available here. (Follow the search instructions for summer courses below)
- Click on the Public access link above. Note: this will open a new browser tab/window.
- Click in the empty box above the CONTINUE button and choose Summer 2023 from the drop-down list.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click the ADVANCED SEARCH link on the new page that appears.
- Click in the LEVEL box and choose Undergraduate from the drop-down list.
- Click the SEARCH button at the bottom of the page.
You’ll then be presented with a full list of courses that we are running in summer 2023. You can also use the ICC Themes and Perspectives view of our summer courses by clicking on the PDF link below.
The waitlist function is not turned on in summer sessions. Capacity override functions are also offline in summer; however, enrollment updates are reflected immediately in Homer and in IC's public-facing course roster. Please check enrollment figures regularly in classes now at capacity; space may become available.
Please review the Maximum Credit Load academic policy for details and restrictions.