- It is the student's responsibility to add, drop, or to withdraw from a course by published deadlines.
- Add/drops will not be accepted after published deadlines.
- A "W" will be recorded on academic transcripts in cases of course withdrawals.
- Tuition refunds are not provided in cases of course withdrawals.
Review Academic Calendars for all terms.
Revisions to Summer 2020 Academic Calendar
In response to the extension of spring 2020, the summer 2020 academic calendar has been revised with an eye toward minimal disruption:
May Session (revised)
May 18 – 29, 2020 (no classes Memorial Day Monday May 25)
Summer Session I (unchanged)
May 26 – June 26, 2020
Summer Session II (unchanged)
June 29 – July 31, 2020
- May Session begins one week later but remains a two-week session.
- Experiences that span the entire summer begin one week later but end as previously scheduled.
- Summer I and Summer II start and end dates remain as previously scheduled.
- May Session now overlaps Summer I by one week.