Matriculated Ithaca College students (those who have applied and have been accepted into a degree program) and are attending full-time (12-18 credit hours) during the fall 2020 semester, can take up to 3 undergraduate credits in the 2021 winter session at no additional charge. While these courses normally require the payment of additional tuition, this coming academic year (20-21), the cost for 3 credit hours will be included in the regular fall/spring semester tuition. Students enrolled full-time in fall 2020 and/or spring 2021 can instead choose to apply these three free credits to summer sessions 2021.
- Registration for Winter sessions opens on Monday, November 9, 2020.
- Find available session dates, add, drop, and withdrawal dates by viewing the Winter Session Academic Calendar.
- Course offerings will be available to view on or around November 1.
- Visit our FAQ for more information on eligibility of participation and coursework.
- Register to attend our live Q&A session on Wednesday, November 4th.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to send inquiries to email@example.com.