- IC Survey Research Center is within the Office of Analytics and Institutional Research. It administers Qualtrics, the online survey tool licensed by the college and has resources for conducting surveys.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) is responsible for reviewing all research and teaching activities conducted by IC faculty, staff, and students that involve the use of human participants.
- Institutional Animal Care Committee ensures compliance with the Public Health Service Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals.
- Library Research Services has subject librarians to help with scholarly research.
- Writing Center can support faculty in various stages of manuscript writing,
- Information Technology supports technology, network, and applications at IC.
Scholarly and Creative Inquiry
Resources available at Ithaca College.
Share Your Work
The James J. Whalen Symposium
The Whalen Symposium is an annual Ithaca College event which allows students to present their research and creative works.
A platform that allows the Library to manage, display, and publish IC scholarship and creativity online.