Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We will be accepting applications for the 2017-18 academic year positions in the office, library, TPD teaching assistants, and theatre shops later this summer. Please check back after August 1st.
|The Stagecraft Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in theatrical technology.|
The Stagecraft Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in theatrical technology. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 10100 both in and out of class.
- Successful completion of THEA 11200 Technology I: Scenery or equivelant.
- A working knowledge of theatrical scenic technology
- Computer skills in MS Power Point, Word and Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A Stagecraft Teaching Assistant shall be expected to:
- Assist professor in preparing power point presentations and other visual aids for class.
- Assist in handing out materials and taking attendance
- Present material during class.
Hours: 4-6 hours per week. This course is hiring for Spring Semester ONLY, Tu/Th 9:25-10:15.
Supervisor: Kerri Lynch (firstname.lastname@example.org)