Applications for the Fall of 2019 will be open mid-to-late September.
- Step 1: Apply to Ithaca College via the Common Application (a $60 fee applies)
- Step 2: Apply to the Department of Theatre Arts by uploading audition or interview materials to Acceptd.
- Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid.
- Step 4: After an invitation from the department is extended, arrange for an audition or interview.
- Step 5: Audition or Interview
PLEASE NOTE: The Early Action/Early Decision option will not be offered to applicants in musical theatre or acting due to the timing of the audition process.
The Early Decision deadline is November 1st for B.F.A. Theatre Production & Design, B.A. Theatre Studies, B.S. Theatre Arts Management only.
The Regular Admission deadline is December 1st.
You will receive further notification regarding your prescreen when your applications (Common App and Acceptd) are complete.
Specific Degree Program Requirements
To find additional information about each major's admission process:
- Theatre Studies (B.A.)
- Theatre Arts Management (B.S.)
- Theatre Production & Design - Design & Technology (B.F.A.)
- Acting (B.F.A.)
- Musical Theatre (B.F.A)
Not sure which major to apply for? Click here.
Have a question? Check out our audition/interview FAQ.
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please note: After a review of materials on Acceptd, the department will invite students to schedule an audition or interview. We anticipate beginning our reviews mid-October.
updated 9/26/17 1:23 p.m.