Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, students choosing to participate in the IC-CU exchange program during the fall 2020 semester are welcome to submit registration requests for online and distance learning courses only. Regulations guiding spring 2021 enrollment will be decided mid-November after the spring 2021 course rosters are published. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com should you have questions.
Fall 2020/Spring 2021 and COVID-19
Cornell students should follow these steps to complete their registration at Ithaca College:
- Complete the request to register form online. Secure any required approval(s) for a prerequisite override, capacity override, or for graduate study and forward emails signaling approval to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick up Cornell's CU-IC Exchange Program petition from Cornell's School of Continuing Education, complete the petition, and secure approval signatures.
- Submit the approved Cornell petition to the Ithaca College Office of Extended Studies (OES) anytime before or during the first week of classes. Registration takes place during the first week of classes on a space-available basis.
- Once your registration is completed, obtain an I.D. card from the I.D. Office. An ID is required in order to register a vehicle to park on the Ithaca College campus, checking books out of the library, and for admission to athletic events and facilities.
- If you plan to have a vehicle on campus you must register your vehicle with Parking Services at Ithaca College. You will need an Ithaca College Netpass Username and Password to register your vehicle online. (An Ithaca College e-mail account will be provided to you as part of the registration process.)
How to Find Courses at Ithaca College
Further Information and Maps
Office of International and Extended Studies
Job Hall 202
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
B-20 Day Hall