COVID-19 vaccination is required for all students attending classes at Ithaca College for the fall 2021 semester, unless granted an exemption due to medical/disability or sincerely held religious belief. Students who plan to enroll via the IC-CU Exchange program will be provided instructions for how to upload proof of vaccination to the Ithaca College system before the start of the semester. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you should have any questions.
Fall 2021 and COVID-19
Cornell students should follow these steps to complete their registration at Ithaca College:
- Complete the request to register form online. Secure any required approval(s) for a prerequisite override, capacity override, or for graduate study and forward emails signaling approval to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Cornell's CU-IC Exchange Program petition and secure approval signatures.
- Submit the approved Cornell petition to the Ithaca College Office of Extended Studies (OES) by email (email@example.com) anytime before or during the first week of classes. Registration for students taking part in the IC-CU Exchange program takes place during the first week of Ithaca College classes on a space-available basis.
- Once your registration is complete and you've activated your Netpass credentials, you may obtain an I.D. card from the I.D. Office. An I.D. is required in order to register a vehicle to park on the Ithaca College campus, checking books out of the library, and for admission to athletic events and facilities.
- If you plan to have a vehicle on campus you must register your vehicle with Ithaca College Parking Services. You will need Ithaca College Netpass Username and Password to register your vehicle online.
How to Find Courses at Ithaca College
Further Information and Maps
Office of International and Extended Studies
Job Hall 202
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
B-20 Day Hall