Current Students – login to HomerConnect and follow the Transcript Options on main menu to order paper or electronic transcripts. 

Alumni and students not currently attending – visit the Parchment Website to order a transcript from our transcript partner. 
Your Ithaca College ID and email are not required to order a transcript. Just create a Parchment account with your current email address and unique password.
Both paper and electronic options are available.

Parchment Processing Fees:
     Electronic transcripts $5.00
     Paper transcripts $7.50

If you have questions or need assistance submitting your transcript order, please contact Parchment at 847.716.3005 or visit their website for helpful information and videos.


Only available to current students via HomerConnect.

Current Students – Click View Unofficial Transcript on the main menu in HomerConnect.


Finding your unofficial transcript:

  1. Log in to HomerConnect using your Netpass credentials
  2. Under “Student Records, Financial Aid, and Residential Life” select “View Your Academic Records”
  3. On this screen, select “View Unofficial Academic Transcript”
    1. Select either “Undergraduate” or “Graduate” and “Web Student Transcript” from the drop down boxes
    2. Press “Submit”

Saving your unofficial transcript as a PDF for printing, uploading, or emailing:

  1. Open unofficial transcript on HomerConnect (see above instructions for help)
  2. Right click on the page and select “Print…” from the menu that appears
  3. Change the printer to “Adobe PDF”
  4. Press “Print”
  5. A pop-up will come up allowing you to select where you would like to save your PDF to, save to your computer in a place that you will be able to find it when you need it!

*Remember: this is an unofficial transcript and therefore can not be used in place of an official electronic transcript.

Per Ithaca College Policy

Per Ithaca College Policy, Notation on Transcript, there could be notations concerning crimes of violence on your transcript.