- Free five-minute computer check-up
- Affordable diagnostic, installation and repair services
- Free IC wireless network connection assistance
- Apple Authorized Service Provider: AppleCare warranty repairs can be performed on campus
- Hardware repair for Z Cycle College-owned devices
Personal Computer Services
The fixIT shop, located in Job Hall 104, provides convenient on-campus computer support and service to students, faculty and staff for personally owned computers and hardware repair for college equipment that is not part of the technology renewal program (Z Cycle Asset Tags). The fixIT shop is staffed with experienced and certified technicians to assist with problems on these devices.
Drop by the FixIT Shop with your device in Job Hall 104 and be sure to bring your Ithaca College ID.
For Support and Questions, please contact the Information Technology Service Desk by clicking here.