Instructional Media Lab and Faculty Learning Space Open
Job 102 (Instructional Media Lab - IML) and Job 103 (Faculty Learning Space) are both open. Drop-in during our open hours to meet with a Teaching & Learning with Technology team member or IML student employee for help with preparing your courses in Sakai for the Fall 2019 semester. The Optical Scanning Self-Service Station is available for use in Job 103 Faculty Learning Space.
Sakai Learning Management System Upgrade
The TLT team has been busy working on an upgrade to Sakai. With a new look and feel along with multiple accessibility improvements Sakai 12 has many new features to support student learning and faculty instruction.
New for Sakai 12:
- Improved responsive design, better performance on mobile devices
- Gradebook performance enhancements
- Update to Assignments tool
- New modern interface for the chat tool
- Updates to the Lessons tool
- Updates to Test and Quizzes
For more information about these features visit the Knowledge Base article What's new in Sakai 12