#IASK Sexual Assault Awareness Month Kickoff Event!
Contributed by Elyse Nepa
The Sexual Violence Prevention Committee welcomes you to our Kickoff Event as part of a series of programming for Sexual Assault Awareness Month. We welcome you to join us in a night of presentations, performances, art and more on April 9th from 6:00pm - 8:00pm in Emerson Suites A and B.
- April 11th 6:00-8:00pm in Taughannock Falls Room: One Love Escalation Workshop SLI Credit
- April 15th 5:00-6:00pm in Taughannock Falls Room: Got Consent? Discussion on Affirmative Consent
- April 16th at 6:00-7:30pm Cayuga Lake Room & April 24th 7:00-8:30pm Ithaca Falls Room: Bringing in the Bystander
- April 17th 7:00-9:00pm Emerson Suites B: IC Girl Up: Panel for Sexual Assault Awareness
- April 26th 6:00pm Meet at Textor Ball: Take Back the Night March and Rally!
- April 29th 4:00pm A&E Center VIP Room: Trans Men Video Screening: Impacts of Intimate Partner Violence
All requests for accommodations should be sent to Maggie Wetter at email@example.com