Wellness Clinic Programming & Resources
Contributed by Jessica LeMore
We hope that everyone is safe and well! We encourage you to check out our programming and the resources we have posted on our website to help everyone stay physically active and well while social distancing, including:
- Virtual Meetings: If you are looking for social connection, motivation, just want to check in, or have questions about exercise, nutrition, health, or wellness join our professional staff for any length of time at our weekly zoom meetings held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7-8 am, 12-1 pm and 4-5 pm.
- Corona Exercise Challenge: Join our virtual exercise challenge ANYTIME! Challenge started 3/25 and will continue until further notice! Let's rise up to this challenge, rally around each other, and make good things happen! This challenge is about motivating you to do what's best for you with a team of support around you! It's not too late to join!
- Staff Written and Video Workouts: Check out our live and recorded workouts such as Zumba, Yoga and HIIT, as well as our written workouts created by Wellness Clinic staff!
- Exercise and Wellness Resources: With so many on-line resources available today, finding credible exercise and wellness resources can be an overwhelming, confusing, and time consuming challenge. To help narrow your search we've highlighted resources from leading fitness organizations which include evidence based exercise guidelines, video & written workouts, exercise libraries, and several other health, fitness, and overall wellness topics. This section also highlights some campus, local, and broader internet wellness resources.
- How WC Members Are Staying Active During COVID-19: In an effort to help us feel closer together and to motivate and encourage our now virtual IC community to move, we're posting feedback from our clients about what they are doing to stay physically active. Tell us how you're staying physically active during this difficult time and read stories shared by fellow members!
For more information on any of these programs or resources check out the Wellness Clinic's website and visit frequently for updates and additions! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback and questions!
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Jessica LeMore at email@example.com or (607) 274-1301. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.